Request a Region Officer
(Please note that the approval process for the region president is different from that of the VPs, and so a different form must be filled out)
Is your Council VOA or Area VOA putting on an awesome event that you want a region officer to attend? Perhaps you need help running a training? Or maybe you’ve got a Venturer who’d like to have an officer on their Summit Board of Review! All of these things and many more are great reasons to request a Region VOA officer.
Please note that at this time Region Officers can only attend your events virtually due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. If you are conducting in person events we suggest that you check out our COVID Resources to mitigate the risks of hosting an in person event.
Here is a full list of reasons why you may want to request a region officer:
- Running a training for a Council or Area level event
- Serving on a Summit Board of Review
- Serving on a Q&A Panel
- Assisting in the selection of VOA Officers
- Speaking about the Venturing program/representing the region
- Assisting with event organizing
- Promoting the Venturing program to other aspects of Scouting
Your request is more likely to get approved if there is a larger audience, and a clear outline as to what the VOA officer will be doing. We look forward to meeting you and assisting you with your events!